Most commonly asked questions
1. How do I know what dresses you have in store? Visit our website www.fianceebridalandprom.com . Select a catagory of your choice. Some images will have a green banner on the bottom left corner that say "In Stock" or "Quick Delivery" In Stock green banner means we have this style in store. To see what color and size is in store: Click on the image. Under image next to style # click the underlined "IN STOCK". You will then see colors and sizes listed. The ones in bold type with little tags next to them are what we currently have in store for size and color. The other sizes and colors listed are available for order from the designer.
For styles with the green "Quick Delivery" banner on them: Same process as for in stock dresses, but sizes and colors listed are in stock from the desinger for quick delivery. There may be optional sizes and colors shown to be arriving to the designer around that date and would be available to ship from the designer after the arrival date listed. There are no guarantees on those shipments due to supply chain issues.
2. Do you need an appointment? Appointments save your precious time and allow us to give you the best service and experience. We do walk-ins based on availability. Appointments are able to be booked online using one of the links under appointments or at www.fianceeminotappointments.com
If you are wanting to book a same day appointment please call the store at (701)838-9616 for same day availability.
3. What do I wear? We want you to be comfortable during your appointment, but please keep in mind you will be trying on garments and possibly professionally measured. Please bring dress socks for men and undergarments for women. You will want to be cleaned and well groomed to keep the garments you may be purchasing as clean as possible. For Bridal appointments we offer a photo op of you and your I do crew, so dress how you would like for your photo and to meet your dream dress.
4. Are Children allowed? Children are not recommended at appointments as they get bored easy and take time and focus away from your appointment, unless the appointment is for the child to be fitted. If you do make the decision to bring a child, someone must be along to care for the child at all times as our store is mulitple stories with lots of items that could prove dangerous for an unattended child.
5. Outside food and drink? Outside food or drink isn't allowed in store. We do offer upgraded bridal appointments with champagne and sweet treats, and an upgraded wine with charcuterie board, to be enjoyed in a designated place in our bridal suite.
6. Why am I ask to remove my shoes upon entering the store? If you live in North Dakota you are well aware of the ever changing climate. In order to keep our floors clean, along with the bottoms and hems of your future merchandise clean, we ask that you leave your shoes at the designated place at the front of the store and enjoy our clean cushy carpet.
7. Do you carry menswear? We have one of the largest selections of suits, tuxes and accessories for purchase, as well as rental items. We carry over 400 suits, 1,000 dress shirts, over 200 black pants, 1,000 bow ties, 200 colors of bow ties & suspender sets. Also, check out our online store at www.matchformalwear.com. Looking for a certain color to match a dress or another item? We most likely have it, but if not, send us a swatch and we will color match for FREE!
8. Are there certain styles of suits you can both rent and buy? Yes, certain styles have that availability. Let us know if you have people in your wedding party that would like to buy a suit and some that would like to rent and we will show you the styles available.
9. How many dresses do you have? We have over 900 prom dresses, 400 wedding gowns, 400 moms dresses, 200 bridesmaids dresses, as well as unlimited special ordering options available.
10. Are Fiancee and Match Formal Wear the same company? They are essentially the same company, however Fiancee is our brick and morter store that carries both dresses and menswear in store. Match Formal Wear is our online store for suits, tuxes and mens accessories such as vests, ties, suspenders and pocket squares in 100's of color and pattern options that will ship direct from New York to your shipping address. Check it out at www.matchformalwear.com. Don't see your color match? Contact us or send us a swatch and we will match it for FREE!